- There’s a 1 in 1 chance Fledge is going to go all Neville Longbottom on me, isn’t there.
- I’m starting to get real suspicious of Groose. Big build, big nose, olive skin, red hair — it all sounds familiar. Plus he’s land-hungry, and I bet he’d have no trouble aligning with evil forces if it gave him the power he craves.
- “Hey, Pipit! I just came back from a blow job at your mom’s house!”
- Fi/Siri got back in my good graces when I realized that she also gives very blunt analyses of the other residents of Skyloft.
- You’d think after Phantom Hourglass that I’d be an expert in drawing a triforce in one friggin’ stroke.
I’m glad YouTube understand my need to listen to the same song on repeat for 10 hours.
Let’s play a game.
Type the following words into your tags box, then post the first automatic tag that comes up.
you, also, what, when, why, how, look, because, never
OMG THAT FIRST ONE.
ARG, I WANNA TALK ABOUT THINGS BUT I DON’T WANT TO EXPOSE MYSELF TO SPOILERS.
Guys, I think the goddess is trying to tell me she buried Paul…
- *After encountering a spin-jumpable wall mere seconds after a character tells me how to do a spin jump* ”Aren’t we lucky we were there to get that information? It seemed extraneous at the time…”
- Zelda knits! And she made herself a Tingle amigurumi!~
- Why does everything related to the Lanayru area make me feel like crying? The music certainly doesn’t help, but it’s just something about the very casual attitude of the inhabitants regarding the activation of time crystals. I can’t put it into words right now.
- I’m glad I gave the paper to the ghost. The outcome was even better than if I had used it to wipe my own ass.