Found out the hard way that the “energy” provided by my drink mix last night was in the form of caffeine, not B vitamins like I thought.
I am dragging my ass on the ground behind me today, let me tell you.
- Me: *hands in Easter small pet package with the headline "The Dos and Don'ts of Picking up Chicks (and bunnies)*
- Senior designer: Oh, COME ON!
- Me: YOLO
Summer is just around the corner! Which means you’re probably fervently preparing for ~bikini season~, trying to get back into that beach bod! Well here are some dieting tips from Denny’s Diner to help you feel a little more comfortable this year:
- Bikini season? Shmikini shmeason.
- You look wonderful already.
- Whatever makes you feel best is best.
- There is no “right” way to look.
- Be kind to yourself.
- Build a sandcastle.
- Seriously, you look wonderful.
- Denny’s loves you.
Legitimate hat tip to Denny’s!
We’re running a story about the trend/perils of adopting baby chicks and bunnies around Easter. The art is, needless to say, adorable.
News editor and reporter: “Awwwww!”
Me: “We’re trying to discourage this behavior, right?”